Monday, July 18, 2011

Oregan Super-D Series #2 – Bend

Oregan Super-D #2 Bend Podium Shot


Going into my fourth race of the season, I recognized that lots of� practice time is imperative to being competitive in enduro events. To prepare for Bend, I arrived four days before race day to begin practicing and learning the course. The course was very flat and pedally and obviously catered to XC racers. On race day, I had a solid start but held back in the early turns, knowing that they had been blown out in practice the day before.� After I made it through the log ride and the few drops in the course, I knew I could start to really suffer with out any major consequences. By the end of the run, my preparation and efforts payed off, earning a 5th place finish. Here is the link to the full race run in two parts shot with a GoPro HD.


2011 GOPRO Bend Super D – Anthony Diaz – Turner Bikes


2011 GOPRO Bend Super D – Anthony Diaz – Turner Bikes 5th with 26:04 2/2


 

http://bit.ly/qzpyNO

No comments:

Post a Comment